"Yandanshan" Yandangshan by maverick-mw
Yandangshan Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
Yandanshan seems not to be on any western tourists itinery. Indeed the two days I was there I failed to see another "foreigner" at all.
The area does cater for English-speakers, many guides speak good "Chinglish", and most signs are in Pinyin.
But the site itself is magnificent, if given too much of a heavy slice of tourist pie. Typical of Chinese tourist developements, its not uncommon to have the perfect view spoilt by something like a telephone wire or tacky souvineer shop. Oh well...
maverick-mw's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Yandangshan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Yandangshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yandangshan
Top 10 Pages
- Interlaken Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castleton Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Nikko Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Redwood National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Hood River Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kawaguchi-ko Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Wenzhou 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.