"Another Upstate City" Top 5 Page for this destination Utica by nikola316
Utica Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 35 photos
There is a large marathon in Utica called "The Utica Boilermaker" I guess it is pretty well known.
This is where the race ends (finish line)
This is part of Syracuse University.
This is or was a huge mental hospital in Utica.
I remindes me of something from a horror movie.
- Pros:Influx of immigrant population
- Cons:Terribly Dead City... negative growth
- In a nutshell:It is holding it's own... sort of?
Same old, Same old. This is an apartment building on corn hill. more travel advice
nikola316's Related Pages
Utica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utica, New York"
- "rssle's new Utica Page"
- "Another Upstate City"
- "Drazzig's Utica page"
- "babi017's Utica Page"
- "My Dad's Hometown"
- "Children's Museum of History, Science, Technology"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utica
- Hotels in Utica
- Nightlife in Utica
- Restaurants in Utica
- Warnings and Dangers in Utica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utica
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Utica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utica
Photos in UticaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 71 reviews, 73 photos
- New York State Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utica Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Zemun Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Lesnica Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Marcellus Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Fair Haven Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos