"WARSAW- THE CITY WITH A HISTORY!" Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw by PolishChick

Warsaw Travel Guide: 2,951 reviews and 7,129 photos

It`s quite hard to do a page on the city you were born and raised in. It`s like you know everything about that place, but it`s not easy to put it into words, because you think a lot of stuff is just common knowledge. So my page is still under construction! Please do keep coming back for more- I`ll be working really hard on this one! :)

If you need something more proffesional than my page, go here orhere.

I would also like to recommend an awesome Warsaw page of my VT friend, David (AcornMan), who I unfortunately couldn`t meet here because of my trip to Japan. He has done such a great job on his Warsaw page it really amazes me.

Take care and greetings from Poland,

Dorota

Have fun in Warsaw!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Pros:It`s one of a kind city.....
  • In a nutshell:Visit the Pheonix city rebuilt thanks to the will of its people....
  • Intro Updated Apr 24, 2005

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Hello, Dorota! Your stories are very nice and useful...We also paint Easter eggs, so we are all brothers and sisters...

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2009 at 5:01 AM

Next time I'll spend more time in the park. So much of Warsaw I've enjoyed, yet so much more to explore.

• unaS's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Great tips. Lively writing. Attractive and inviting.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM

I must say Dorota, you certainly know your home town very well, these are great Warsaw tips. fergy

• May 27, 2009 at 7:00 AM

nice! I m going on a 10 day trip to poland VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!!!

• Kid-A's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2008 at 8:42 AM

I like your tips - you have a nice way of writing them. A lot of the local customs are shared here in Germany as well. You can find me in my corner bakery in the morning in line for rolls too! :)

• Nov 23, 2007 at 6:18 PM

I found your page very helpful, My son and I are doing research for his virtual trip to Warsaw Poland. This is a LOT of info. Thank you

• Oct 21, 2007 at 5:02 PM

thanks 4the help

• beanbag's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2007 at 8:18 PM

I really enjoyed the picture of Easter eggs. We used to decorate egg's quite a bit when I was young, but not as beautiful as these. Happy Easter! Tommy

• flying_dolphin7's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2007 at 7:53 AM

Interesting of your Poland page Dorota:) thanks for sharing.

PolishChick Lives Here!