"THE POLISH CHICK WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD!!!!" PolishChick's Profile

Viajar....

www.couchsurfing.com

Changes the way you travel....Changes you as a person....Changes your points of view.....once you try your travels will never be the same!!!!

MEXICO 2005!!!!!!!

It took me forever.....lots of hours as an English teacher to get to the country of my dreams, that's why I'm so proud to say: I MADE IT!!!

"A long time ago", when I was 16, I went to an interview which was going to change my life forever. I was a candidate to go on a youth exchange. My choice of the country was clear- MEXICO- which I'd always been in love with, but in the end I didn't get it because they thought it would be dangerous for a girl. I got sent to the States and I can't complain, I spent a wonderful year, but Mexico stayed in my head and wouldn't leave!

That's why I'm so proud to announce: I WAS LA REINA DE MEXICO, 15.7-2.10. 2005!!! ;-)

I was in Japan from July 29th till August 28th !!

I missed them all year. There wasn`t a day when I didn`t think about them. They are my best friends for life and I had the time of my life with them in Japan!!!!!!!

Check out my brand new baby- my JAPAN PAGE!!!

I joined VT when I started researching about Japan and had tons of questions and no answers. I found some awesome people here who had travelled there and were willing to share some really useful info. Now I feel it`s time for me to contribute, explain and guide as well, since I know quite a bit. So if you have any questions, don`t be afraid to ask. I`ll be building this page slowly to help make your trip to Japan as awesome as mine was!!! :)

You`ll always be in my heart....

.....as well as in the heart of all the Poles and many more. Thank you so much for everything you`ve done for us, for our freedom, for our country, for ourselves....

My Exchange Year in Middleton, Wisconsin

How did I end up in the US? Well....It all started in the spring of 2002 when I found out I could go and live in another country for a year- something I`d always dreamed of !!! That was just awesome and I had the time of my life in Wisconsin, US. Although the US wasn`t my first choice and I was kind of skeptical when I found out the States would be where I was going to live for a year, I HAD A BLAST!!! I`ve truly changed and grown a lot to be more mature, tolerant and understanding. I learned to love the US and now I miss it every single day of my life!!!! I`ve met so many great people, experienced tons of new things and made lots of new friends who live all around the World!!! It`s my goal now to visit them all..... :-)

EXCHANGE STUDENTS RULE!
GO WISCONSIN!
GO BADGERS!
GO COWS AND STRING CHEESE! ;-)

Special thanks to Rotary International for changing my life forever and making me a better person. You guys are great and really create the World`s peace and understanding.....Love u all lots!!! I`ll be grateful forever...

TO EVERYONE

Thanks for visiting!!!!

Keep traveling and smiling- the World is wide open!!!!

Take care,

Dorota

P.S. DO talk to strangers. It`s fun.

• Intro Updated Mar 11, 2011

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2012 at 4:45 AM

Hello Dorota
    hope you have an awesome day. Happy Birthday

• imranthetrekker's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Happy birthday Dorota ...

Greetings from Pakistan..

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Happy Birthday from Alaska!
    Wszystkiego najlepszego Polskiego Laska!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Have a great Birthday! PJ

• Zajem's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Hi Dorota, how are you?Vesele Vanoce a stastny novy rok 2011/Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2011!!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Hey pretty lady, happy happy birthday. Looks like you're not around VT a lot anymore, but I hope that just means that you're too busy being "awesome". :)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Happy birthday Dorota and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon. Are you aware of the Euromeeting next year in Krakow? Hope you can make it. It will be fun with people from all over

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Hey neighbor, nice to see your Wisconsin photos!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM

And the world wants to see you, too! Just found you and your lovely homepage.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Dorota, you are featured member and I was surprised by your jumping personal picture- excellent shot! - can I use it for my collection of jumping VTers on my homepage? Thanks a lot, JumpingNorman of Arizona :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!