"THE POLISH CHICK WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD!!!!" PolishChick's Profile
Changes the way you travel....Changes you as a person....Changes your points of view.....once you try your travels will never be the same!!!!
It took me forever.....lots of hours as an English teacher to get to the country of my dreams, that's why I'm so proud to say: I MADE IT!!!
"A long time ago", when I was 16, I went to an interview which was going to change my life forever. I was a candidate to go on a youth exchange. My choice of the country was clear- MEXICO- which I'd always been in love with, but in the end I didn't get it because they thought it would be dangerous for a girl. I got sent to the States and I can't complain, I spent a wonderful year, but Mexico stayed in my head and wouldn't leave!
That's why I'm so proud to announce: I WAS LA REINA DE MEXICO, 15.7-2.10. 2005!!! ;-)
I missed them all year. There wasn`t a day when I didn`t think about them. They are my best friends for life and I had the time of my life with them in Japan!!!!!!!
Check out my brand new baby- my JAPAN PAGE!!!
I joined VT when I started researching about Japan and had tons of questions and no answers. I found some awesome people here who had travelled there and were willing to share some really useful info. Now I feel it`s time for me to contribute, explain and guide as well, since I know quite a bit. So if you have any questions, don`t be afraid to ask. I`ll be building this page slowly to help make your trip to Japan as awesome as mine was!!! :)
.....as well as in the heart of all the Poles and many more. Thank you so much for everything you`ve done for us, for our freedom, for our country, for ourselves....
How did I end up in the US? Well....It all started in the spring of 2002 when I found out I could go and live in another country for a year- something I`d always dreamed of !!! That was just awesome and I had the time of my life in Wisconsin, US. Although the US wasn`t my first choice and I was kind of skeptical when I found out the States would be where I was going to live for a year, I HAD A BLAST!!! I`ve truly changed and grown a lot to be more mature, tolerant and understanding. I learned to love the US and now I miss it every single day of my life!!!! I`ve met so many great people, experienced tons of new things and made lots of new friends who live all around the World!!! It`s my goal now to visit them all..... :-)
EXCHANGE STUDENTS RULE!
GO COWS AND STRING CHEESE! ;-)
Special thanks to Rotary International for changing my life forever and making me a better person. You guys are great and really create the World`s peace and understanding.....Love u all lots!!! I`ll be grateful forever...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 130 Reviews
- 255 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- PolishChick and Hmmmm are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "THE POLISH CHICK WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD!!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "THE POLISH CHICK WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD!!!!"
- Commented on RafaelTheSecond's profile page
- Wrote a Review La fiesta de la Virgen de Guadalupe..... in Mexico Local Customs
- created a Mexico Travel Page "MEXICO MAGICO"
- Posted in Travel North America Forum "RE: RE: From Chicago to Mexico..."
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 73 reviews, 98 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 44 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington State Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos