"Sequoia NationalPark" Sequoia National Park by mmyerspa
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 629 photos
Sequoias are the largest living things on the earth, with the largest being 2000-3000 years old. Which makes me think....what is the oldest living thing on earth (if not the Sequoias), and how old is it?
This is a great spot for hiking, although we didn't get in as much hiking as I'd hoped (or would recommend).
There are also rivers, mountains, and backcountry to explore.
The park has varied landscapes, from the foothills (1700') to the forest (6000-7000') to the High Sierra (up to 15,000')
- Pros:Beautiful natural landscapes
- Cons:You should allot several days if you don't want to leave feeling unfulfilled
- In a nutshell:Very unique natural setting to explore
Be sure to look off the path for wildlife. Expect that they may even approach you. We saw chipmunks, squirrels, birds,... more travel advice
Grab coffee or a smoothie at the coffee shop, and sit out back in the picnic area or deck to enjoy it. You wouldn't know... more travel advice
mmyerspa's Related Pages
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I Had to Tell a Tree about a Girl: Sequoia"
- "Sequoia National Park:California Family Adventure"
- "Sequoias reside in mountainous terrain"
- "The hidden park"
- "Sierra Nevada at its Best - SEQUOIA NAT PARK"
- "SEQUOIA & KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sequoia National Park
- Hotels in Sequoia National Park
- Transportation in Sequoia National Park
- Nightlife in Sequoia National Park
- Restaurants in Sequoia National Park
- Shopping in Sequoia National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Sequoia National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sequoia National Park
- 13 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sequoia National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sequoia National Park
Photos in Sequoia National ParkSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Lancaster Intro, 19 reviews
- Tampa 7 reviews
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Grand Canyon 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Death Valley National Park 4 reviews
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Saint Petersburg 3 reviews
- Cape Canaveral Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
Latest Sequoia National Park hotel reviews
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village
- 701 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013