"Elizabethtown, Kentucky" Elizabethtown by kakou226
Elizabethtown Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 18 photos
OK - so I didn't really plan to come to E-town, but I was visiting Ft. Knox on business and there was NOTHING in Radcliff to do on the weekends. So e-town is the place to be if you don't want to be board. I did find some neet spots to visit and if you're a history buff you'll appreciate the significance of the Lincoln heritage from this area.
- Pros:Small town friendly
- Cons:Small town small
- In a nutshell:Better than Radcliff and some great historic sites!
I actually went here twice because I really liked the forest paths and I was looking for a nice place to walk for the... more travel advice
If you love antique cars this is the place to go! There is an entire warehouse packed full of beautifully restored cars... more travel advice
kakou226's Related Pages
Elizabethtown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Elizabethtown, Kentucky"
- "Lived here"
- "My Home Town, Elizabethtown, Kentucky"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elizabethtown
- Hotels in Elizabethtown
- Restaurants in Elizabethtown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elizabethtown
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Elizabethtown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elizabethtown
Photos in ElizabethtownSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Woodstock Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Elizabethtown Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Radcliff Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Assisi Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.