"Pavlovsk - Paul's Secluded Palace" Pavlovsk by liusia
Pavlovsk Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 33 photos
It's not as flashy as Catherine's summer palace at Pushkin or Petrodvarets, but it's much less touristy and a lovely place to wander the woods. The palace has been almost wholly restored after the damage it took during WWII - you can even have a look at family rooms, where people actually lived their everyday lives!
liusia's Related Pages
Pavlovsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Pavlovsk"
- "Pavlovsk - Paul's Secluded Palace"
- "One of the largest landscape parks in Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pavlovsk
- Transportation in Pavlovsk
- Restaurants in Pavlovsk
- Shopping in Pavlovsk
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pavlovsk
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pavlovsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pavlovsk
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Milwaukee Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- McAllen Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pskov Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Monterrey 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Mesa Verde National Park 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Delta Junction 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Anchorage 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.