"Mina - the Tent City" Mina by Muarrij
Mina Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 25 photos
Mina is the city known as Tent City. Actually this is where pilgrims spend their 1st day of Hajj.
There are literally thousands of tents set up by the authorities, where pilgrims can camp. Usually these are large tents and about 20-40 people camp in one.
Most of these now have air conditioning and some sort of matting.
Toilets and ablusion areas are shared by about 10-15 tents and are quite extensive now.
- In a nutshell:Mina - The Tent city - make sure you dont lose your tent!
Mina is only really visited during the Hajj season for a few days by about 2 million people all at the same time. You... more travel advice
Although Mina is now a very flat area full of permanent tents, around it are moutains in all directions. As you can... more travel advice
Muarrij's Related Pages
Mina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My first Hajj experience!"
- "Mina - the Tent City"
- "The tent city of Mina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mina
- Hotels in Mina
- Transportation in Mina
- Nightlife in Mina
- Restaurants in Mina
- Warnings and Dangers in Mina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mina
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mina
Photos in MinaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 52 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockton-on-Tees Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 26 reviews, 25 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Puteaux Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Mina Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Lahore Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cleveland 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Manchester 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Jersey Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos