"newark" Top 5 Page for this destination Newark by ines2003
Newark Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 146 photos
Newark is New Jersey’s largest city, with a population of approx. 275,000 and is also the third oldest city in the United States with more than 330 years of history, surpassed by only New York and Boston.
Newark is located 13 miles Southwest of Midtown Manhattan. Newark International Airport (New Jersey Turnpike Interchanges 13A & 14) is the closest airport to Manhattan and is also among the nation’s busiest. Many airlines including Continental use Newark as their hub airport. However, there is much more to Newark than just the airport.
- Pros:near the river
- Cons:so hugh for see in one day
I'm kinda a fan of this place... They don't have a big selection of Vegetarian food Has good Mexican flavors, the which... more travel advice
ines2003's Related Pages
Newark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newark - More Than Just an Airport"
- "Newark- A City with Many Appeals!"
- "Newark: The City of New Jersey"
- "Well let's go shopping ....."
- "Flying from NY while really in NJ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newark
- Hotels in Newark
- Transportation in Newark
- Nightlife in Newark
- Restaurants in Newark
- Warnings and Dangers in Newark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newark
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Newark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newark
Photos in NewarkSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 46 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Brasil Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Saint-Didier Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos