"The small village of Castellar" Castellar by ines2003
Castellar Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
is perched on a steep, narrow ridge overlooking the Mediterranean, just 6 km north of Menton. And it's really perched, with steep sloped valleys on all sides and the village streets running parallel, close together, along the top of the ridge. To the south, the view from the village is the Mediterranean, with parts of Menton visible below. To the north, high hills topped by rocky cliffs, with more mountain peaks visible beyond.
ines2003's Related Pages
Castellar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The small village of Castellar"
- "Castellar, the "village perchees" of Menton"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Castellar
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Castellar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castellar
Photos in CastellarSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 50 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montevideo Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos
- Santos Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos
- Vitória Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Rocha Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos