"istres, in the sky" Istres by ines2003
Istres Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos
Our first stop was in the aquarium, to few streets the stadium is found him canopy, this plaza inaugurated in 2001, the architecture is modern continues the evolution of the last Spanish settings as San Sebastián, Logroño or Happy View. Its Bullrings are convenient and functional. Their capacity is of 2,700 plazas, with 1/4 of the stands covered. The color of the pink sand and barriers "sagre of bull" also is distinguished of other plazas. The bullpen is very functional for the Spanish bullfights as trail Camarguaise and 45 meters of diameter offers the possibility to organize rejon races. Continuing for the avenue to some 300 meters arrives at the entrance of the center of the city. There is a very typical, pedestrian street of France, with its business, its not to be missed bakeries. Already entering the night we wanted to see if there was some place to take something, but we note that there is little life at night and little entertainment.
free entre Situated in a bourgeois abode of the XVIIIe century, to the heart of the old center of Istres. Its principal... more travel advice
Inside, the decor is in line with very trendy and we note a simple table at the entrance and a direct we been our we... more travel advice
ines2003's Related Pages
Istres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "istres, in the sky"
- "Istres, the city life'art"
- "Pics in France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istres
- Hotels in Istres
- Transportation in Istres
- Nightlife in Istres
- Restaurants in Istres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istres
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Istres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istres
Photos in IstresSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 50 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montevideo Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos
- Santos Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Vitória Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Brasil Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos