"Holy Cross of the Saw, the progressive city of Bol" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz by ines2003
Santa Cruz Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 135 photos
Is the capital city of the department of holy cross. It is the largest city and populated of Bolivia, and is also respected the commercial capital of said country. It is situated to the east of the
country, on the banks of the river Pirai. Spaniard is the official language of Bolivia, nevertheless being an ethnic so much so diverse country as culturally, other languages they exist and various
dialects spoken along all the country. The official currency is the Bolivian.arrive in ace from bs bus, of the terminal of Liniers, me transportation in the bus Arrow business, the trip knew that was going
to be long, some 36 hours. I left a day Tuesday and Thursday arrive, in the morning, in conclusion the hard trip some 48 hs. That is to say when descend of the bus, neither wise as called me. There were
various mishaps on the road, like an accident in the route, that I delay us 4 hours, on top went at night. Then in the borders, that there we should await other 3 hours. Seated in the bus, since of the
two sides, so much the Argentine as the Bolivian, they delay a lot. And finally the storm that I touch us of the Bolivian side, itself not the road was seen. There was that to walk with care, when arrive
to the terminal polimodal of Holy Cross, continued pouring rain, and among the streets flooded, and the delay, I do not believe that have been my better arrival to the country
The Parque Urbano, or "urban park" is one of the largest green leisure areas in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. "Parque urbano"... more travel advice
- bring water in summer
- the cheap option and tipical market in...
- visit Museum of Art & History
- walk in the night
ines2003's Related Pages
Santa Cruz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "witou's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Holy Cross of the Saw, the progressive city of Bol"
- "SANTA CRUZplus MORE"
- "Turco's new Santa Cruz page"
- "K1W1's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Cambinga's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "susanacasso's new Santa Cruz Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Transportation in Santa Cruz
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz
- 15 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Santa Cruz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz
Photos in Santa CruzSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 40 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Brasil Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Saint-Didier Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Chile Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Viña del Mar Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos