"Miramar the ctiy of children" Miramar by ines2003
Miramar Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 25 photos
Miramar is an Argentine city located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in Buenos Aires Province, 450 km (280 mi) south of Buenos Aires. It is the capital of General Alvarado Partido. The name "Miramar" cames from the words Mira (look) and Mar (sea).
The summer tourist season provides the most significant contribution to the economy of Miramar. Other economic activities include farming and agroindustry, with most of these concentrated around the nearby village of Comandante Nicanor Otamendi.
- Pros:beautifull city for family in summer
- Cons:in winter is cold
- In a nutshell:mira y disfruta el mar
ines2003's Related Pages
Miramar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MIRAMAR, my second home"
- "Miramar the ctiy of children"
- "Miramar: another nice city on the Atlantic"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miramar
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Miramar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miramar
Photos in MiramarSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 40 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Brasil Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Saint-Didier Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Chile Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos