"The history of la difunta Correa, in San Juan" San Juan by ines2003
San Juan Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 71 photos
The facts occurred approximately between the decades of 1840 and 1850, and the date bump that I reckon these facts should have occurred is until 1854, that is to say with security does over a hundred fifty (150) years. The fights lived themselves fraticidas among "unit" and "federal", and in all the country the battles filled of blood the Argentine floor. The leaders of troops and of piles they abused openly of the civil population submitting it to their violent mishaps, and thus finished the battle they were used to dedicating to plunder to the town conquered and to violate their women. Of the rule of the suffering, injustice and barbarism of those times could not be saved the family of Deolinda Strap. In general all the writings that there is on the theme and all the oral tradition coincide in the same thing: An arrival pile troop since The Rioja passed by San Juan to recruit troop and provisions, the merchandise stole them by force, and to the young men recruited them by force. And thus they recruited to Baudilio Busts the young husband of Deolinda Strap. The tradition says that Baudilio Busts was resisted to to be recruited and even that fled and after of him they went it to turn on the troop pile. Before it Deolinda Strap remained deserted. The Dead Strap would have been a pretty woman, of good postage, and "is said that by those times there was in the zone a commissioner that wanted to require of loves to the young woman wife and mother Deolinda Strap" AND upon passing the recruitment "the tappet" as was called him then, to incorporate new soldiers to the forces piles, they recruit the young husband Baudilio Busts and they want to carry it for the force.
There are buses that leave the city of Mendoza, and they leave at 7,30 o'clock hs returning at 18 o'clock hs to the bus station, the prices vary but they go since the 80 to 150 pesos. As the deceased is found in the city of San Juan, the hard trip some 3 hours. Also there are buses since the city of San Juan, they cost some 50 pesos departure and return. The faith moves mountains, is to believe or to burst as they say over there, the miracles exist, is alone to expect them or to be going to seek them. I believe in God, in the Saints and Holy, in miracles, and in all the people that act of good faith. It is recommendable to go whether for the belief, by tourism or by being near of someone that suffered and gave life. Of course around the sanctuary all is commerce, but is in one to buy or not, nobody obliges nothing, neither the deceased asks money.
- Pros:something special and miracle
- Cons:if nothing u dont believe in nothing, is not for you
- In a nutshell:less than virgen more that the normal woman
ines2003's Related Pages
San Juan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city of San Juan "land of great wine and sun"."
- "San Juan"
- "San Juan"
- "The history of la difunta Correa, in San Juan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan
- Transportation in San Juan
- Nightlife in San Juan
- Restaurants in San Juan
- Warnings and Dangers in San Juan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Juan
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Juan
Photos in San JuanSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 46 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Brasil Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Saint-Didier Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos