"Valence, the city of Napoleon" Valence by ines2003
Valence Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 19 photos
Is the capital of the department of it Tame, in the south of France. I was alone an I gave, is sufficient to know the place. I arrived in car, although also is the train tgv high speed, another local train and the terminal of buses. Was winter, was windy, cold and cloudy. Likewise the city I turn out to be easy myself for to, hot and all their inhabitants, like the majority of the cities that visit, they were kind and educated. In general I did not find rude people neither with bad manners.
There are various walks the first one is to walk for the pedestrian historic center there are several regional stores and national marks, coffees, restaurants, pizzerias, etc. It exists a traveled through special that continues the steps of Napoleon Bonaparte in the city, this begins across the office of tourism, and is indicated by points of copper on the ground.
ines2003's Related Pages
Valence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valence, the city of Napoleon"
- "Valence sur Rhone"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valence
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Valence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valence
Photos in ValenceSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 50 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montevideo Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Loriol-sur-Drôme Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Brasil Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Provincia de Buenos Aires Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos