"One of those places with gently rolling hills" Jamberoo by swings
Jamberoo Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos
We were heading for the Minnamurra Rainforest Reserve, travelling on the nice country road between Kiama and Robertson. Head west on Jerrara Road.
This portion of the mountain dominates much of the landscape in the entire region and can be seen from a long way off.
Unfortunately we got carried away and didn't notice how time was slipping away, so we missed seeing Minnamurra Rainforest. Plus, it costs $11 per car, regardless of how late in the day it is. So we continued toward Robertson...
The trip up Jamberoo Mountain is full of those sharp turns of the road that seem to then head straight upwards, but it's only for a relatively short ways. There are two lookouts at the top, but if you travel too quick, like we did... you'll miss them! So much to see.... so little time!
swings' Related Pages
Jamberoo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Jamberoo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Jamberoo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jamberoo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bondi Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Robertson Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beirut Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Orlando 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wollongong 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiama Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos