"Kuring-gai Chase, Nature in Sydney's Backyard" Kuring-gai Chase by swings
Kuring-gai Chase Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
The Chase is named that for its being natural bush-land not enclosed by fences. It's a wide-open place with lots of types of bush, coastal areas, sandstone, animals, and many important sites important to the Aboriginal peoples.
This picture is of a row of hopping wallabies from the engravings at the Basin, some of the most accessible sites.
- Pros:Close to Sydney
swings' Related Pages
Kuring-gai Chase Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuring-gai Chase, Nature in Sydney's Backyard"
- "KU-RING GAI CHASE NATIONAL PARK"
- See All...
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kuring-gai Chase
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kuring-gai Chase?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuring-gai Chase
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bondi Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Robertson Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beirut Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Orlando 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wollongong 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiama Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos