"Robertson: Waterfalls and Setting for "Babe"!" Robertson by swings

Robertson Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 64 photos

It's all off the beaten track, right?

So where do I really put these things....? Where they are located? Or "in" Sydney, or Wollongong, or Kiama.... where they might get noticed?

The point is.... Australia has such a magnitude of natural wonders; they are around nearly every corner, so if you miss seeing the rainforest, you can always see something else! So we went to see Carrington Falls, which is on the Robertson side of Jamberoo Mountain, and Belmore Falls, for which there is a sign in town which points the way.

AND... now that I've looked for websites for the falls, I've learned that Robertson was the setting for the movie "Babe"! Well, you learn something new every day! I wish we'd known that (Gee, Lonely Planet didn't tell us, either), and maybe we would have planned to spend more time in the area. I just loved Babe and the scenery!

• Last visit to Robertson: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 25, 2004

• lou31's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2007 at 9:39 PM

I love waterfalls so really enjoyed your lovely photos. Especially the Belmore Falls pic. Thanks for sharing...

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2006 at 9:24 PM

Lovely page! Robertson looks really beautiful, a place worth a visit definitely. Happy birthday from Finland! You look extremely well being 107 years old! :) :)

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 8:26 AM

Lovely page great pics & info liked the waterfalls.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 2:08 AM

How lucky were you! Thanks for sharing.

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2005 at 4:32 PM

Nice photos!! Glad that you got to see plenty of water in the falls!!! :) I love waterfall photos too...

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2005 at 5:00 AM

Yep, you were lucky seeing these lovely falls after one of our rare decent rainfalls. Beautiful photos & gr8 tips!

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 10:00 AM

Great tips and pictures! Those termites look scary! =)

• laughingsun69's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 7:13 AM

Nice page and photos , ive never been here but i feel like i have now ,thanx :)

• craic's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 3:44 AM

Great to see another Robertson page. Sorry you didn't get to see an echidna. They are real cute.

swings

“This is all under the heading of fun”

Badges & Stats in Robertson

Have you been to Robertson?