"Robertson: Waterfalls and Setting for "Babe"!" Robertson by swings
Robertson Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 64 photos
So where do I really put these things....? Where they are located? Or "in" Sydney, or Wollongong, or Kiama.... where they might get noticed?
The point is.... Australia has such a magnitude of natural wonders; they are around nearly every corner, so if you miss seeing the rainforest, you can always see something else! So we went to see Carrington Falls, which is on the Robertson side of Jamberoo Mountain, and Belmore Falls, for which there is a sign in town which points the way.
AND... now that I've looked for websites for the falls, I've learned that Robertson was the setting for the movie "Babe"! Well, you learn something new every day! I wish we'd known that (Gee, Lonely Planet didn't tell us, either), and maybe we would have planned to spend more time in the area. I just loved Babe and the scenery!
This is one of the famous termite mounds of Australia. I only wish we'd seen one of the famous little echidnas slurping... more travel advice
The clouds are trying to spill over the low mountains on the other side of the valley. more travel advice
swings' Related Pages
Robertson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Robertson: Waterfalls and Setting for "Babe"!"
- "Spuds are us"
- "Welcome to Robertson!"
- "Lush and Green Robertson"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Robertson
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Robertson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Robertson
Photos in RobertsonSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bondi Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Robertson Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beirut Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Orlando 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wollongong 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiama Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos