"The eldest small town of the Opatijska riviera" Lovran by blumia
Lovran Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 30 photos
Lovran is a small town near Opatija with much sweetness. This seaside resort is surrounded with many typical trees. Splended buildings and villas and little parks with exitoc trees puts in a row the LUNGOMARE.
The Lugomare was bulid in the 19th century. It is a 12 km walk along the coast from Lovran to Ika and Icici to Opatija and Volosko.
The Restaurant is on of the best restaurants of croatia. It is a restaurant for gourmets with decorated by GAULT MILLAU.... more travel advice
blumia's Related Pages
Lovran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovran: old town, great beaches, wonderful nature"
- "My Second Home"
- "The eldest small town of the Opatijska riviera"
- "Lovran, city of marones"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lovran
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lovran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lovran
Top 10 Pages
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- San Lorenzo Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberstdorf Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gunzenhausen Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Pula Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Lovran Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Bernau Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Latest Lovran hotel reviews
- Hotel Villa Astra
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 3, 2013