"Nice place at Lago Maggiore" Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio by blumia
Cannobio Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 49 photos
On our trip to the Cote d ´Azur we took our route although along the Lago Maggiore. Our first stop for a night was in Cannobio.
Cannobio is the most northern village at the westbank of the Lago Maggiore. It is very old and charming. Old houses and Pallazi, nice promade and restaurants.
- Pros:Italian charme , very good-natured
You can eat very special Italian food. Pasta, Pizza, fish, salat ..... Pasta is the best. Because it is fresh and... more travel advice
blumia's Related Pages
Cannobio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice place at Lago Maggiore"
- "Cannobio Italy / Lago Maggiore"
- "Cannobio - Why does nobody else go here?"
- "ON THE WAY DOWN FROM THE VALGRANDE"
- "Cannobio (I) - a nice day trip from Locarno (CH)"
- "Cannobio: Maggiore Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cannobio
- Hotels in Cannobio
- Transportation in Cannobio
- Restaurants in Cannobio
- Shopping in Cannobio
- Warnings and Dangers in Cannobio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cannobio
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cannobio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cannobio
Top 10 Pages
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- San Lorenzo Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberstdorf Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gunzenhausen Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Pula Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Lovran Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Bernau Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Latest Cannobio hotel reviews
- Hotel Cannobio
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013