"San Lorenzo in Banale and Lake Molveno" San Lorenzo by blumia
San Lorenzo Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 34 photos
San Lorenzo was our first stop and starting-point from our Hiking tour.
It is a very nice little village on 758 m above sea level.
To see: the ruins of Castel Mani, in a panoramic position on the valley and on the Sacra plain. In the Deggia district the nineteenth-century sanctuary of the Beata Vergine di Caravaggio.
The first day early in the morning we drove by car to aparking place near the Rifugio Alpenrose. We take our rucksack and startet the tour on way Nr. 351 to the Rifugio Cacciatore.
In the Dolomiti di Brenta you have different things to do. You can walk on comfortable ways,you can hike and you can... more travel advice
Very nice service and people. The rooms are friendly.You have a very good stay for the night. The earliest breakfast you... more travel advice
blumia's Related Pages
San Lorenzo Travel Guide
- Things to Do in San Lorenzo
- Hotels in San Lorenzo
- Transportation in San Lorenzo
- Warnings and Dangers in San Lorenzo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Lorenzo
- 9 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to San Lorenzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Lorenzo
Top 10 Pages
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- San Lorenzo Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberstdorf Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gunzenhausen Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Pula Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Lovran Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Bernau Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos