"One Night in Leon" León by lareina
León Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 13 photos
I spent only one night in Leon, as I was flying out of the Leon-Bajio airport, a 30 minute taxi ride from downtown. From my brief time there, I learned that there are very few restaurants (aside from pizza joints) in the Centro Historico. The two main plazas, Plaza de los Martires and Plaza de los Fundadores, are quite pleasant and surrounded by pedestrian-only zones. Leon seems like a great place to shop for shoes or cowboy apparel.
This hotel is simple, clean, and quiet with a phone and cable TV in every room. It is located in the Centro Historico on... more travel advice
lareina's Related Pages
León Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Night in Leon"
- "Well...I saw the airport!"
- "León, a modern business city..."
- "León, Guanajuato"
- "Super Nuevo León"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in León
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to León?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in León
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Granada Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Portland Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Miguel de Allende Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bandelier National Monument Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Angangueo Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos