"Exploring Cinque Terre" Manarola by lareina
Manarola Travel Guide: 185 reviews and 518 photos
I spent last Easter in Cinque Terre and made Manarola the base for my exploration. It was lovely to hike from village to village along the Ligurian coast; the views were breath-taking. To be able to spend the day hiking through lemon and olive groves and then to amble into town for a dinner of fresh seafood was amazing.
lareina's Related Pages
Manarola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manarola cinque terre"
- "The Cinque Terra"
- "Manarola - on the Cinque Terre"
- "Tiny town but big ambience"
- "A charm all of its own"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manarola
- Hotels in Manarola
- Transportation in Manarola
- Nightlife in Manarola
- Restaurants in Manarola
- Shopping in Manarola
- Warnings and Dangers in Manarola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manarola
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Manarola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manarola
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Granada Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Portland Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Miguel de Allende Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bandelier National Monument Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Angangueo Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos