"Chapel thrill" Chapel Hill by TimDaoust
Chapel Hill Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 18 photos
Chapel Hill is home to the University of North Carolina, the nations oldest public unviersity, founded in 1789. The town itself was incorporated in 1819. It is the smallest city that is part of the Triangle region and one of the most happening places here. It's about a 30 to 40 minute drive from Raleigh but always fun. I've been coming here for quite a while and have many friends that live in the area so I've gotten to know a few of the good places to hang out. Stay tuned as I update and bring more info about what to do in this town.
- Pros:college town
- Cons:college town
- In a nutshell:college town
This place is really neat. It's your typical java joint at first glance but they do brew counter culture coffee which is... more travel advice
Housed in an old building on Franklin St., this movie theater shows mostly independent movies. Comfy seats, sort of... more travel advice
TimDaoust's Related Pages
Chapel Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chapel Thrill, North Carolina"
- "Chapel thrill"
- "Carolina Blue"
- "Chapel Hill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chapel Hill
- Transportation in Chapel Hill
- Nightlife in Chapel Hill
- Restaurants in Chapel Hill
- Warnings and Dangers in Chapel Hill
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chapel Hill
- 13 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Chapel Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chapel Hill
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angers Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocracoke Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Raleigh Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boone Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Asheboro Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Giverny Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue