Angers Favorite Tips by TimDaoust Top 5 Page for this destination
Angers Favorites: 5 reviews and 4 photos
Favorite thing: This office is directly across the square from the chateau d'Angers and directly adjacent to the Maison du Vin. For all of your tourist needs go here. Cash traveler's checks, get maps and other information. They are very cordial here and speak English (of course).
More Reviews (37)
- See All La Marche Laffayette
- See All Bouvet Ladubay
- See All Place de l'Academie
- COTRA Bus
TimDaoust's Related Pages
Angers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angers, France"
- "Angers: one of the best towns to live in"
- "Past and Present: Anjou or Loire?"
- "A Good Place to Start Visiting Chateaux"
- "Chateau d'Anger and the Apocalypse Tapestry"
- "Angers, a wonderful French town"
- "Aussie in Angers for 6 months"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angers
- Hotels in Angers
- Transportation in Angers
- Nightlife in Angers
- Restaurants in Angers
- Shopping in Angers
- Warnings and Dangers in Angers
- See All...
Explore the World
- Canterbury Hotels
- Dickinson Hotels
- Komiza Hotels
- Tapachula Hotels
- Busto Arsizio
- San Carlos
Badges & Stats in Angers
- 38 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Angers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angers
Photos in AngersSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angers Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocracoke Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Raleigh Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boone Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Asheboro Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Giverny Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue