"Le Croisic" Le Croisic by TimDaoust
Le Croisic Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Le Croisic is a small ocean town near Guerande on the west coast of France. We visited here shortly after having visited Guerande. It wasn't much of a beach day, being about 50 degrees F, but that didn't stop half of the guys, and one rather tenacious girl, from jumping in the ocean nonetheless. It was quite a sight. Later on a bunch of us attempted to play hackey sack in the sand. I don't recommend it, you'll get sand in your eye.
The only real place of interest that we visited here other than the beach, was their Oceanarium. It was pretty nice, though small.
The shark tank was neat because you could actually go through a tunnel underneath it and look up into it. you could also go up to the top level and (though you weren't supposed to) touch the huge manta rays as they skimmed the surface.
TimDaoust's Related Pages
Le Croisic Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Croisic
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Le Croisic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Croisic
Photos in Le CroisicSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angers Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocracoke Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Raleigh Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boone Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan del Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durham Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Giverny Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue