"Highlight of the Bay of Kotor" Perast by davesut
Perast Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 244 photos
We spent a day in Perast as part of our stay close to Kotor in the village of Prcanj.
Certainly worth the visit if you are staying close by. I would say that this is the classiest of towns on the Bay of Kotor.
There is only one road in Perast which runs the length of the town along the water front. There are no motor vehicles allowed on this road during the day and there are two car parks at either end of the town which is where the buses alight as well.
There were a number of places that people had based themselves on the waterfront roadside to have a swim. There are no... more travel advice
Only the church and museum to look around. It is only a very small island. There was a small shop offering drinks and... more travel advice
davesut's Related Pages
Perast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Past of Perast"
- "P E R A S T"
- "Perast - Gem of the Boka Kotorska"
- "Sailor's Dream"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perast
- Hotels in Perast
- Transportation in Perast
- Restaurants in Perast
- Warnings and Dangers in Perast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perast
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Perast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perast
Photos in PerastSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos
- Prague Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Prcanj Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- Florida Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Manchester Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Algarve Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sölden Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos