"Llandudno North Wales" Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno by davesut

Llandudno Travel Guide: 243 reviews and 480 photos

Llandudno is a typical Victorian style British resort. It is built on a peninsula with two beaches and the town. The sea front has all the posher hotels, steadily resulting in less favorable establishments further back. All overlooked by the Great Orme at the head of the town

• Last visit to Llandudno: Oct 2008
  • Intro Written Oct 7, 2008

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2010 at 2:43 PM

The beaches are something I did not imagine and that resort area looks appealing. YOu did a good job of describing the area and its activities.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Nice page! I wouldn't mind seeing the Punch & Judy show!

• muguruki's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Not only do you know about Punch and Judy you have a tip about the Professor of Llandudno!

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2008 at 12:59 AM

Featured Member alert!!! Hope you're bringing your party shoes on Saturday! Gillybob greetings

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2008 at 5:09 AM

It just so happens,that, we are off to Llandudno this week end for a family re union. There is a bench and a tree in Haulfre Gardens, with my mums name on. No toilets after 5pm! How will I manage.

• poons's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2008 at 10:56 AM

ha haaa... Great seaside flip flop fun you daft apeth!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2008 at 2:31 PM

David, fantastic new page about this Welsh gem. I once stayed in Llandudno for 5 days and used it as a base to explore the northern coast of Wales and Snowdonia. In Landudno I walked up to the top of the Great Orme.

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Thanks for your nice pages. Pure nostalgia for me. My parents took us there on holiday; we took ours there too. Much later - both working in the same field we went to Conferences there . At last - we got to stay in those posh hotel on the front!

davesut

“I have nothing to declare except my geekinus”

Badges & Stats in Llandudno

Have you been to Llandudno?

Latest Activity in Llandudno