"Seahouses, Northumberland" Seahouses by davesut
Seahouses Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 34 photos
Seahouses is on the Northumberland coast, North East England. An absolutely delightful village. Fishing was huge here in years gone by, now not so much but still a tourist spot throughout the year. In February the weather was wild and I mean WILD and in the winter it is relatively quiet although enough people live here to ensure that you are not alone. A few local pubs/bars will entertain you in the evening. The beach is a wide expanse of sand great for exploring all year round . The village is a short ride along the coast to other attractions in Northumberland.
Sand, sand, sand - just how much do you need. Many people walking along here on a weekend yet never too many to feel crowded. It wasn't warm enough to sunbathe unfortunately.
I like this photo of my daughter trudging across the windswept wastes
Back to Davesut's home page
davesut's Related Pages
Seahouses Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seahouses family trip."
- "Seahouses and Northumberland Coast"
- "Seahouses, Northumberland"
- "You'll not go short of fish & chips......."
- "done the trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seahouses
- Hotels in Seahouses
- Restaurants in Seahouses
- Shopping in Seahouses
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seahouses
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Seahouses?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seahouses
Photos in SeahousesSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos
- Prague Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Prcanj Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- Florida Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Manchester Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Algarve Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sölden Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos