"Tavira" Tavira by davesut
Tavira Travel Guide: 208 reviews and 433 photos
Tavira, certainly worth the visit. The old town is good to walk around, pleanty of restaurants, beach nearby. Plenty of tourists here yet pleasant enough and not too busy.
Tavira is about 30 mins drive east of Faro
Back to Davesut's home page
A number of quayside restaurants in Tavria but this one we travelled back to as we rated the food so much and great... more travel advice
The 'castle' is just a couple of walls that are still standing, no entrance fee and none worth it but the gardens are... more travel advice
davesut's Related Pages
Tavira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tavira a paradise still not spoilt"
- "Tavira: Pretty Town With Fascinating Urban Core"
- "Tavira a charming Town in the South East Algarve."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tavira
- Hotels in Tavira
- Transportation in Tavira
- Nightlife in Tavira
- Restaurants in Tavira
- Shopping in Tavira
- Warnings and Dangers in Tavira
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tavira
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tavira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tavira
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 72 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos
- Prague Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Prcanj Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- Florida Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Manchester Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Algarve Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sölden Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos