"Omoa" Omoa by 20011019
Omoa Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 49 photos
Omoa is a little village, close to Puerto Cortes. It's not really worth visiting, especially not if you are used to beautiful beachplaces. But for us it was a good alternative after our travels. It's a place you can visit if you want to go to Belize by boat, like we did. The boat leaves in Puerto Cortes en arrives in Dangrigo or in Placencia. If you want more information about this, read my tips.
In Omoa you can visit a fort, and there a lot of places where you can eat great seafood. Like in Flamengo, they serve the best fishsoup I ever ate!
Not really worth visiting, but if you're already in Puerto Cortes and looking for a nice little village to stay for a day, Omoa is a good alternative. It's quite cheap too.
20011019's Related Pages
Omoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omoa - the fortress at the beach"
- "sleepy coastal town"
- "A nice farewell to Honduras"
- "Omoa - El Castillo de Omoa"
- "Exotic Omoa"
- "The British are Coming! Hide the Rum!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Omoa
- Hotels in Omoa
- Transportation in Omoa
- Restaurants in Omoa
- Shopping in Omoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Omoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omoa
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Omoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omoa
Top 10 Pages
- The Hague Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Palenque Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 photos