"One night in Bangkok" Bangkok by 20011019
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,535 reviews and 23,671 photos
After my travels in India and Nepal. I\ve had the pleasure to have one day in Bangkok! We arrived at about 6 o'clock in the morning, and were leaving at midnight. So plenty of time to explore the city! I didn't like the air at all! Very dirty and it made me sick some times during the day, but didn't stop us from going! Just like in India, Thai people are very nice and friendly, but you have to watch out! Even we (after have read numerous of warnings) almost got scamned!
Every buddha you see is even bigger than the last one, everything is so big and (feels fake) that I didn't feel really comfortable, I didn't have the idea that I could totally enjoy everything the way I could in India
- Pros:Very nice buildings, people and food
- Cons:A lot, lot, lot of tourists and thai people who are aware of that fact!
- In a nutshell:Beautiful city and too much to see for one day!
20011019's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- The Hague Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Palenque Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 photos