"Dug into Nepal's wildlife!" Royal Chitwan by 20011019
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 431 photos
There is SO much to do in Chitwan. If you are quiet you can see a lot of animals. I've had one of the best activities in my life; the elephant wash! You can sit on the back of an elephant (without a chair or anything) and then take a bath with that elephant in the river! Well....the other things you will have to explore for yourself...
- Pros:it's peaceful and you can see a lot of animals
- Cons:Those nice animals can be very dangerous!
- In a nutshell:Totally awesome!
20011019's Related Pages
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chitwan - Nepal's premier jungle area"
- "A nice and peaceful place"
- "Royal Chitwan National Park"
- "Chitwan National Park."
- "Into the Jungle"
- "What I Have Seen in Chitwan National Park"
- "My first jungle experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Royal Chitwan
- Hotels in Royal Chitwan
- Transportation in Royal Chitwan
- Nightlife in Royal Chitwan
- Restaurants in Royal Chitwan
- Shopping in Royal Chitwan
- Warnings and Dangers in Royal Chitwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Royal Chitwan
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Royal Chitwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Royal Chitwan
Top 10 Pages
- The Hague Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Palenque Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 photos