"Place of dreams" Agra by 20011019
Agra Travel Guide: 1,125 reviews and 3,702 photos
Agra is a little village with a great miracle! I never expected the building to be this beautiful! And I can honestly say that I fell in love with the Taj. I still have a picture in my room, so I can look at it everyday. It's a beatiful and rustique place where it's just nice to sit for hours. I guarantee you; you won't be able to take your eyes of the building! And I know this has already been written a thousand times about the Taj but it's just worth mentioning....
What's also nice; the baby Taj
It's not only the Taj that's nice, but also the other buildings in the same area. If you buy a ticket for the Tay, you'll get a discount for the other buildings in Agra
It's almost impossible to make a photo of the Taj Mahal that hasn't already be made. But for me this is a nice different picture.
- Pros:one of the most fantastic places in the world
- Cons:The village is very used to tourists
As I described in my other Agratip, it's really nice to visit the village on the other side of the river. But...If you... more travel advice
20011019's Related Pages
Agra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Agra"
- "World of the Wonders"
- "Another Agra"
- "Agra - City of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort"
- "Red Fort"
- ">> eternal love of TAJ "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Agra
- Hotels in Agra
- Transportation in Agra
- Nightlife in Agra
- Restaurants in Agra
- Shopping in Agra
- Warnings and Dangers in Agra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agra
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Agra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agra
Photos in AgraSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- The Hague Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Palenque Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 photos