"The Palestinian Capital?" Top 5 Page for this destination Ramallah by mafi_moya
Ramallah Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 98 photos
Although not the largest city in the West Bank, Ramallah is home to the Palestinian Authority and considers itself to be the capital. In days gone by it was known for its prosperity, good restaurants and great shopping... it's sometimes known as the Paris of the West Bank!
Visitors nowadays might be a bit surprised by that description but compared to the rest of the Palestinian Territories Ramallah is still relatively prosperous and unscathed. It's certainly hectic!
To get to Ramallah from Israel most people go through the Qalandia checkpoint, a barren area of barbed wire and watch... more travel advice
Al Kasaba Theatre and Cinematheque regularly screens films and hosts plays and music. Many of the films are Egyptian... more travel advice
mafi_moya's Related Pages
Ramallah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Palestinian Capital?"
- "arafat's symbol"
- "Ramallah - The Modern Palestine"
- "The Muqata - Arafat's compound"
- "Ramallah, fear and curfews, check points...."
- ""Yallah intifada" was what they quietly shouted..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ramallah
- Hotels in Ramallah
- Transportation in Ramallah
- Nightlife in Ramallah
- Restaurants in Ramallah
- Shopping in Ramallah
- Warnings and Dangers in Ramallah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ramallah
- 14 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Ramallah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ramallah
Photos in RamallahSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 49 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ramallah Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues