"The Holy Land" Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth by mafi_moya

Nazareth Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 644 photos

Marhaba! That's right, although this is Israel this is very much an Arab city. It's a nice place but the reason why it's so famous is of course its well known former resident, Jesus of Nazareth aka Jesus Christ. Fittingly it's also one of the major Christian towns in the country, along with a sizeable Mulsim population.

Haven't got much to write now but I'm going to be living here for the next few months at least so will have plenty to say! Pictures will follow soon after.

• Last visit to Nazareth: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 29, 2004

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2007 at 1:58 AM

Beautiful homepage photo for Nazareth!

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2005 at 11:00 PM

Interesting insight into a town whose name is enshrined in our culture. Would love to see some more. - leyle

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2004 at 11:49 AM

Fascinating looks at a fascinating town. Truly unique in setting and cultural milleu.

• leffe3's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2004 at 7:47 PM

Great photos. ALways had a soft spot for Nazareth, so enjoy living there :)

• 3667manu's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2004 at 4:48 PM

Hi Mafi, sorry we started on a wrong footing, I noticed you've made a lot of travels. like to travel too. Want to hear more on your new pursuits. I would not want to live again after visiting Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 3:50 AM

Looking forward to your perspective on Nazareth so drop me an email when you build some tips. If you ever plan to go back to Beijing let me know & I'll see if if I can get there too.

mafi_moya

“"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito" - African Proverb”

Badges & Stats in Nazareth

Have you been to Nazareth?