"The Holy Land" Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth by mafi_moya
Nazareth Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 644 photos
Marhaba! That's right, although this is Israel this is very much an Arab city. It's a nice place but the reason why it's so famous is of course its well known former resident, Jesus of Nazareth aka Jesus Christ. Fittingly it's also one of the major Christian towns in the country, along with a sizeable Mulsim population.
Haven't got much to write now but I'm going to be living here for the next few months at least so will have plenty to say! Pictures will follow soon after.
The most traditional thing to do at night is smoke an argileh (sheesha/water pipe etc) and Abu Noor's is one of the... more travel advice
If you're coming to Nazareth on the first day of October things will look a little bit different. Nearly all the shops... more travel advice
mafi_moya's Related Pages
Nazareth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "hometown of Jesus"
- "Nazareth - the childhood home of Jesus"
- "The Holy Land"
- "Holy Churches and Colorful Markets"
- "Beautiful, busy Nazareth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nazareth
- Hotels in Nazareth
- Transportation in Nazareth
- Nightlife in Nazareth
- Restaurants in Nazareth
- Shopping in Nazareth
- Warnings and Dangers in Nazareth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nazareth
- 7 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Nazareth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nazareth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 49 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ramallah Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues