"Take me home, Mount Lavinia" Mount Lavinia by mafi_moya
Mount Lavinia Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
As one of my Sri Lankan friends liked to sing on our occasional karaoke nights in Mount Lavinia (apologies to the original!),
To the place I belong.
In Sri Lanka,
Take me home,
And it's true - Mount Lavinia on a Sunday morning feels like a second home. Whether it's hanging out on the public beach with some 'bites,' a couple of bottles of arrack and a cricket bat; or sat by the pool sipping lime juice in the gorgeous hotel; or even chilling out alone on the hotel's luxurious private beach, Mount Lavinia on a Sunday is a great place to be.
It's only a short ride out of the city and the towers of Colombo Fort are easily seen on a clear day, but once you hit the beach it feels like you're a hundred miles down the coast.
mafi_moya's Related Pages
Mount Lavinia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two relaxing days in Mount Lavinia"
- "Take me home, Mount Lavinia"
- "Mount Lavinia"
- "MOUNT LAVINIA"
- "Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Lavinia
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Mount Lavinia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Lavinia
Photos in Mount LaviniaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 49 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ramallah Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues