"European city with american accent" Montreal by musbars
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,666 reviews and 6,834 photos
Montreal - one of the most vibrant, cosmopolitan cities of the world. Second largest French speaking city in the world after Paris. Marked by its past, proud of its herritage, and further enriched with a colorful ethnic flavor.
City has hundred of places of interest. If you like shopping, sighseing, dinning, you will enjoy being here.
- Pros:Very clean and friendly
30 km of undergrown tunnels in Montreal. In winter people dont wear coat sometimes. That how it is convenient. more travel advice
The cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World and St. James the Greater as it stands today, is the result of the... more travel advice
musbars' Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 50 reviews, 91 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Naples Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos