"Yalta...is a well known city!" Yalta by musbars
Yalta Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 670 photos
You come to Simpheropol first. Take either taxi, bus, or trolley. The serpantine road goes on the Crimea mountains, scares and amazes you.
Yalta is the place where the Crimean Conference was held in 1945, they remember this important and dramatic event from the end of WWII.
Yalta City is surrounded by high mountains and that's why it is always warm, the climate is like Mediterranean Climate. There is much activity in Yalta. It is "non stop" in Summer time.
There are many restaurants, cafes, bars and night clubs. The main promenade is always full of people walking forward and back, many artists, singers and performers. Many people do offer their service, souvenirs etc. etc. Many well-knows artists do their performance in Summer here. There is a big hall, a theater,and a cinema.
- Pros:Beautiful, sunny place
The Palace of Alexander III in Massandra is one of the best architectural constructions on the southern coast of the... more travel advice
musbars' Related Pages
Yalta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yalta Centre"
- "Yalta - a good base for further exploration"
- "The Sunny Southern Coast"
- "Aristocracy Playground"
- "Yalta...is a well known city!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yalta
- Hotels in Yalta
- Transportation in Yalta
- Nightlife in Yalta
- Restaurants in Yalta
- Warnings and Dangers in Yalta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yalta
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Yalta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yalta
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 50 reviews, 91 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Naples Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos