"Klaipeda - my homecity" Klaipeda by Aspati
Klaipeda Travel Guide: 262 reviews and 626 photos
I know that I wrote just few sentences about Klaipeda before so I decided to write how nice it is actually. Firstly It is third biggest city in Lithuania. I don't think that it is big. I even saw bigger cities but they were not as nice as Klaipeda. As I always say to my friends: "I have seen only three most beautiful cities to me: Klaipeda, Tallinn and Stockholm" .
My favorite activity in the city is to walk in oldtown in narrow old streets or ride bicycle around the town. Then you see all surroundings, meet people, feel the spirit of the city.
I offer you to rent a bike and try to reach farest points of Klaipeda. They are secret and atractive at the same time
This night club is very good location. Always very crowdy and friendly atmosphere. Upstairs is chinese restaurant and... more travel advice
Rowing is one of the most attractive sports to me probably because I heard about it so much from my sister who was... more travel advice
Aspati's Related Pages
Klaipeda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Klaipeda - my town"
- "Klaipeda – Gateway to the Curonian Spit (Neringa)"
- "a postoffice that looks like a palace"
- "Klaipeda - the main port of Lithuania"
- "Klaipeda - gate to the Baltic sea"
- "More than just a gateway to the Curonian spit"
- "Klaipeda - my homecity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Klaipeda
- Hotels in Klaipeda
- Transportation in Klaipeda
- Nightlife in Klaipeda
- Restaurants in Klaipeda
- Shopping in Klaipeda
- Warnings and Dangers in Klaipeda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Klaipeda
- 18 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Klaipeda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Klaipeda
Top 10 Pages
- Klaipeda Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Pellworm Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Juan 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sweden Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tytuvenai Intro, 1 review, 2 photos