"Klaipeda - my homecity" Klaipeda by Aspati

Klaipeda Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 497 photos

I know that I wrote just few sentences about Klaipeda before so I decided to write how nice it is actually. Firstly It is third biggest city in Lithuania. I don't think that it is big. I even saw bigger cities but they were not as nice as Klaipeda. As I always say to my friends: "I have seen only three most beautiful cities to me: Klaipeda, Tallinn and Stockholm" .

My favorite activity in the city is to walk in oldtown in narrow old streets or ride bicycle around the town. Then you see all surroundings, meet people, feel the spirit of the city.

I offer you to rent a bike and try to reach farest points of Klaipeda. They are secret and atractive at the same time

• Intro Updated Mar 14, 2005

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2006 at 2:25 AM

nice page of the city. Hope to enjoy it in 2 weeks

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2004 at 4:41 AM

It looks like a nice place to live. I visited Vilnius no so long ago and enjoyed it very much. :)

• Ben-UK's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2004 at 11:53 PM

Very nice intro photo of your home city -- I've been to Vilnius a few times but not had chance to go to Klaipeda yet - hopefully one day.

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2004 at 3:49 AM

Hi Rima, I would love to visit all of the Baltic Nations. A shame to read about the pickpockets but I guess they will be in all countries!

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2003 at 9:53 PM

I felt very safe in Klaipeda. Maybe I was just lucky but thanks for the warning on pickpockets.

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2003 at 2:01 AM

What? Only bad things in Klaipeda? Nothing nice or good to tell?

Aspati Used To Live Here!

Aspati

“Don't plan just GO!!!”

Badges & Stats in Klaipeda

Have you been to Klaipeda?

Latest Activity in Klaipeda