"Small town with beutiful nature" Tytuvenai by Aspati
Tytuvenai Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
As many beautiful vilages there in lithuania Tytuvenai has something to show for the visitors. Not only unspoilt nature but as well architecture and people.
Between hills there are many small lakes that look like glass during stil day and huge fields of flowers and berries... In the townand its district you can find sevel lakes. in former times there were about ten. The most beutiful lake is Brydvaisis lake. There are two islands. One you can reach only by boat and to another is long bridge. Moreover thre is one lake which is gathering water from hundred springs. It has specific valley with straight edges. So you can look from one of them. Water in the lake is allways cold and specific green collor. On one of hills in thecentre of village live my grandmother so I can't say that it is normal trip to go and to see something. I have spent there all my childhood and there I have met lot of my friends.
The symbol of the town - church - was built in XVII century and is mix of the two styles. There worked lots of wellknown priests. The church has its own secrets. Some people thinks that this church is connected with cementary with tunels under the ground.
- Pros:There is what to see
- Cons:There is nothing to do in the winter
Aspati's Related Pages
Tytuvenai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small town with beutiful nature"
- "My Exchange in Lithuania"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tytuvenai
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tytuvenai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tytuvenai
Top 10 Pages
- Klaipeda Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Pellworm Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Juan 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sweden Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tytuvenai Intro, 1 review, 2 photos