"Small town with beutiful nature" Tytuvenai by Aspati

Tytuvenai Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos

As many beautiful vilages there in lithuania Tytuvenai has something to show for the visitors. Not only unspoilt nature but as well architecture and people.

Between hills there are many small lakes that look like glass during stil day and huge fields of flowers and berries... In the townand its district you can find sevel lakes. in former times there were about ten. The most beutiful lake is Brydvaisis lake. There are two islands. One you can reach only by boat and to another is long bridge. Moreover thre is one lake which is gathering water from hundred springs. It has specific valley with straight edges. So you can look from one of them. Water in the lake is allways cold and specific green collor. On one of hills in thecentre of village live my grandmother so I can't say that it is normal trip to go and to see something. I have spent there all my childhood and there I have met lot of my friends.

The symbol of the town - church - was built in XVII century and is mix of the two styles. There worked lots of wellknown priests. The church has its own secrets. Some people thinks that this church is connected with cementary with tunels under the ground.

• Pros:There is what to see
  • Cons:There is nothing to do in the winter
  • Last visit to Tytuvenai: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 30, 2005

• nereite's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2004 at 12:03 PM

Tytuvenai is really beautiful place. I like this small town and i spend all my summer holydays in it.

Aspati

“Don't plan just GO!!!”

Badges & Stats in Tytuvenai

Have you been to Tytuvenai?