"Skiathos" Skiathos by 1Ailsa

Skiathos Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 179 photos

Skiathos

Skiathos is a fantastic Island to visit, perfect for lazy days and crazy nights!!

It was a case of good luck that I came across Skiathos . I was meant to be on my way to Kavos in Corfu, on a 18-30! but once arriving at the airport I was told that I had missed my flight!!.... yeah I had turned up a day to late!!! So willing to take anything I was offered I was told that there was a free space on a flight to Skiathos. I didn’t know where the hell that was but at the time I wasn’t too bothered. There was know way I was going back home without a holiday!! The embarrassment!
Anyway I booked up the flight with my spending money from the previous! I was also told before hand that Skiathos was a very small, quite island with hardly any nightlife, to be honest they didn’t make it out to be very nice at all! So the whole way there I was worrying and thinking “What kind of hell hole am I going to end up in!”
I set foot of the plane in Skiathos, and knew I hadn’t arrived in a hell hole….I had arrived in Paradise!

See my Skiathos nightlife for my info on this beautifull island.

• Last visit to Skiathos: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2004

Comments

1Ailsa

“Always hold on to your dreams”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Skiathos

Have you been to Skiathos?

Latest Activity in Skiathos