"Frankfurt revisited" Frankfurt am Main by sinequanon

Frankfurt am Main Travel Guide: 1,754 reviews and 3,812 photos

I have visited Frankfurt many many times. twice a year for the last 5 years and three times a year for the 5 before that! I admit I know nothing about it.

you see my problem is I totally separate travelling for work and travelling for travelling. Travelling for work is considered work and not travelling. So I cannot really recommend any worth while attractions or destinations. All I can tell you about is where to get some good food and Frankfurt offers that amply!

So follow me to a tour around the eateries I have visited and revisited and revisited. Mind you among them you will find a few places that I would avoid at all costs no matter what the guide books say.

PS I have just realised that I have promised to take you around the eateries but have posted only one tip! I realise I must sit and write some more in here!

• Last visit to Frankfurt am Main: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 20, 2006

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2006 at 7:14 AM

Yes, let's go to the opera together next time! When exactly are you going to be here in January?

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2006 at 5:18 AM

Hi Galatea, I was looking for some pics of our recent meeting, but instead I enjoyed your other pics! I am still all excited about this lovely gettogether! I hope all is well!

• TheView's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2006 at 12:25 AM

Take care ...SHE is coming again ... LOL (now they can not say they didn´t get a warning ;-))))) Have a good trip where you off to UK after frankfurt?

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Gorgeous crazy pic :-))

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2005 at 8:45 AM

excellent photos. I like your technique. Takis

sinequanon

“no motto at the moment”

Badges & Stats in Frankfurt am Main

Have you been to Frankfurt am Main?

Latest Activity in Frankfurt am Main