"Milos through my eyes" Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island by sinequanon
Milos Island Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 608 photos
My steps took me to the Cycladic island of Milos this August. With the hundreds of caves and clear blue waters, ravishing views and the home of the unique Aphrodite of Milos.
A geologist’s paradise. Different layers of volcanic soil give it an interchanging array of colours. From deep reds to pure whites.
Small welcoming taverns right on the sea offering fresh and tasty Mediterranean fish and empty beaches even in the middle of summer.
Grey herons, a rare phenomenon for a Cycladic island in the summer and perfumed sea lilies on its shores.
But let me take you around and show you Milos through my eyes.
- Pros:beautiful waters-lovely lonely beaches
- Cons:too many people in August
sinequanon's Related Pages
Milos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Milos is for lovers"
- "BETWEEN VOLCANOES AND APHRODITE"
- "Milos, a wonderful island of the Cyclades"
- "3 days in Milos"
- "Milos through my eyes"
- "Milos: Goddess of Cyclades"
- "Milos...Voulcanic emotions..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milos Island
- Hotels in Milos Island
- Transportation in Milos Island
- Nightlife in Milos Island
- Restaurants in Milos Island
- Shopping in Milos Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Milos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milos Island
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Milos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milos Island
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Marbella Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chios Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Greece Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denmark Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mardin Ili Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Isparta Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue