"The non Expert on Marbella" Marbella by sinequanon

Marbella Travel Guide: 568 reviews and 2,067 photos

Don't trust your vacation planning to Marbella on me! I went there to meet the other vt members and that is basically what I did. Sat around all day talking and laughing with people and I do not regret any moment of it.

• Pros:Great Place for a VT meeting
  • Cons:Not enough time there to find any...
  • Last visit to Marbella: May 2006
  • Intro Updated Jun 4, 2006

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 7:06 AM

Hello!

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2007 at 9:11 AM

It sounds brilliant...I wish I could join you. I'm busy with work in Philadelphia, just stopping by VT for a few minutes. I'm not involved here much these days, that'll change though ;o)

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2006 at 6:34 AM

Nice 2 see the Marbella picá again! Greetings.

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 5:36 AM

Hi Galatea, I continue enjoying the Marbella pictures :-) Uganda has to wait. I just got the confirmation of my flights to Bolivia and back from Chile next month. Have a wonderful weekend !!

• alusru's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 2:13 PM

Hi Galatea! I was not much online lately, too busy. Great see the pics but I miss the ones from your camera! Will you place them here too? Hugs from Vienna. Ursula

• SirRichard's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2006 at 2:26 AM

Yeah, I seem to appear a lot here, Haha! For the next meeting, remind me the Serrat CD ;-)

• poons's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2006 at 2:18 PM

Nice albums Galatea Efharisto! Was lovely to meet you in Spain. Until next time :o)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2006 at 6:41 PM

Haha very nice Galatea . I want do that again ,walk in between the two of you and dancing down the street c'est tres bon. Great stuff and OH YES Hansi enjoyed every single minute being with his ' ' Angels '' Haha Lori says you can have him I don't want em

• Jun 6, 2006 at 6:24 PM

it was so nice to meet you on the friday night Galatea! i enjoyed our little chat! greets from australia! xx

• Sharon's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 4:52 AM

Nice !! you look so happy there ...

sinequanon

“no motto at the moment”

Badges & Stats in Marbella

Have you been to Marbella?