"My Favorite Islands" Jennyjump79's Profile
If you want to know the truth, it all started with the chocolate. After months of scheming with vacationing friends and begging British companies to airmail me less-than-supermarket-sized packages of specific chocolate bars, I just decided to go over and get them myself.
And while I was over there, I figured it might be nice to visit a few cities, detour to Ireland, spend a day or two at the beach, run rampant between plays and parties at the Edinburgh festivals, hop on and off several boats, trains, buses and airplanes, eat new foods, meet new people and spend as little time in the airless hostels as possible.
As for the chocolate? Gone. Melted. Who'd have thought we'd have two weeks of record-breakingly hot, sunny days? Not that I'm complaining... (I bought it all at the airconditioned airport on the way home!)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 157 Reviews
- 154 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Shannon Forum "RE: November in Ireland"
- Wrote a Review Fried Oysters!! about Desire Bar in New Orleans Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Not Named Desire"
- updated a New Orleans Travel Page "Fell in Love with NOLA!"
- Commented on one of morgane1692's Warwick travel pages
updated their Profile Page "My Favorite Islands"
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Cork Intro, 36 reviews, 36 photos
- Montreal Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Galway Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Dublin Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Brighton Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.