"Bay City" Bay City by austinmax
Bay City Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 6 photos
Bay City, Michigan is located near the Saginaw Bay at the juncture of two major freeways, U.S. 10 and 1-75. The city is a major recreation and entertainment center, approximately 120 miles north of Detroit.
The City has three historic districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places, exhibiting some of the finest examples of architecture in the state, including such styles as Second Empire, Italianate, Queen Anne, and Romanesque. The Center Avenue Historic District alone has over 250 structures on the National Historic Register, many of which are mansions of former lumber barons. The City Hall on Washington Avenue is rated as one of the top ten buildings in the state for historic restoration and is listed in the National Archives of the Smithsonian Institute.
austinmax's Related Pages
Bay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bay city sux!"
- "Bay City Fishing"
- "Down by the bayyyyyyy..where the watermelons grow!"
- "Bay City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bay City
- Transportation in Bay City
- Restaurants in Bay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Bay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bay City
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bay City
Photos in Bay CitySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 4 reviews
- Todos Santos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Bataan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Johannesburg Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Midland 1 review, 1 photo
- Auburn Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.