"Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico" Juárez by JamesABQ
Juárez Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 36 photos
La ciudad en que yo naci, la llevo siempre en mi corazon al igual que a mi linda jente. Que Dios me los guarde a todos. This is the city where I was born. A city of 1.7 million people. A city, unfortunately, very impoverished and crime stricken. A city where more than 300 women have been murdered and found buried over the past ten years. A city where women still continue to go missing on a regular basis. To the perpetrators of these awful crimes; Your time will come. God is just and your days are numbered!
I don't recomend driving in this city. Just do what I do and leave your car in El Paso and walk or take the bus in Juarez. You will miss very much if you don't get out and walk.
- Pros:Friendly people, cheap, great food
- Cons:Crime, traffic, poverty
The Juarez Mercado carries all sorts of Mexican paraphernalia. From maracas to sombreros. A bit of a tourist... more travel advice
JamesABQ's Related Pages
Juárez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Juarez - just a hop, skip and a jump from El Paso"
- "Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico"
- "the most dangerous place for women"
- "Juarez: Enjoy, but use caution and common sense"
- "El Paso/Juarez: Largest Border Region in the WORLD"
- See All...
- Hotels in Juárez
- Transportation in Juárez
- Nightlife in Juárez
- Restaurants in Juárez
- Shopping in Juárez
- Warnings and Dangers in Juárez
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Juárez
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Juárez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juárez
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 54 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Juárez Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ordway Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 3 photos
- El Paso Intro, 3 photos