"Seminole County, Florida" Sanford by noidiotsplease
Sanford Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 58 photos
Seminole County is very typical of a modern suburban boom county. Part of the Orlando Metropolitan Area, numerous office buildings, hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, big box stores and housing communities seem to sprawl and thrive here. The county even has three major malls of its own: Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Springs, Seminole Towne Center in Sanford and the Oviedo Marketplace in Oviedo. Sanford, located on a gigantic lake, has a historic downtown waterfront. A little north of downtown is the Central Florida Zoo. Travelers who stick to the I-4 corridor will see the newer, suburbia side of Sanford. Sanford also boasts an inland port and a new international airport that serves as relief for Orlando's very busy airport. Altamonte Springs is also very commercialized with several hotels and mid-rises near I-4. Oviedo is located along the Greeneway, the toll beltway that loops east and south of Orlando.
Click here to view my ORLANDO METRO photo gallery on Flickr.
For more information about the area near Seminole County see my ORLANDO home page!
noidiotsplease's Related Pages
Sanford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sanford makes me smile....."
- "sanford florida"
- "Feff's new Sanford Page"
- "Seminole County, Florida"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanford
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sanford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanford
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jacksonville Intro, 143 reviews, 337 photos, 16 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 72 photos, 6 travelogues
- Atlantic Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Winter Haven Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Pete Beach Intro, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tampa Intro, 3 reviews, 32 photos, 6 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jacksonville Beach Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.