"Port Orange, Florida" Port Orange by noidiotsplease
Port Orange Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 57 photos
Port Orange is a busy suburban community with a commercial highway just south of Daytona Beach on the mainland. Interstate 95 passes through the western part of the city. Actually, Port Orange is a wise bathroom, gas, or snack stop for travelers heading south on I-95 as there is a lengthy stretch where the pit stop options are a bit sparse through southern Volusia and northern Brevard Counties. Even though New Smyrna Beach is the next exit south of Port Orange, its commercial sector is located a good ways off the interstate and thus not as convenient as Port Orange. There is a handy 7-11 just west of I-95 at the Port Orange exit where I have stopped for a Slurpee from time to time.
Daytona Beach | Ormond Beach | New Smyrna Beach | Port Orange
Canaveral National Seashore | Blue Springs State Park
Visit my FLORIDA page.
noidiotsplease's Related Pages
Port Orange Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "2000, December 10-11 Wild Current at River Narrows"
- "My Hometown!!!"
- "Port Orange Florida"
- "Port Orange, Florida"
- See All...
- Hotels in Port Orange
- Transportation in Port Orange
- Restaurants in Port Orange
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Orange
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Port Orange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Orange
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jacksonville Intro, 153 reviews, 364 photos, 16 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 72 photos, 6 travelogues
- Atlantic Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Winter Haven Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Pete Beach Intro, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tampa Intro, 3 reviews, 32 photos, 6 travelogues
- Clearwater Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jacksonville Beach Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.